top of page
Tax Refund
Overpaying of tax is always entitled to a tax refund, you can claim it ; if you have overpaid your income tax, sales tax or stopped working etc. At Right Tax Advice our expert Tax Specialists will advise you on Tax Refund which not only reduce your tax bill but also save money in future. There are certain tax reliefs which you might not be aware until you receive a huge tax bill with fine, therefore, it is advisable to have a tax consultation. We will attempt to provide you a complete Tax advice according to the statutes and latest case law.
For Detail Free Tax Advice, Please fill the Form, Click Here
You can Claim Tax Refund   ;
(Please note following are the broad areas, for right tax advice as per your circumstances fill the form below)
  • Are employed and had too much tax taken from your pay

  • Have stopped work

  • Sent a tax return and paid too much tax

  • Have paid too much tax on pension payments

  • You may also be able to reclaim tax:

  • You’ve paid on savings interest if you’re on a low income

  • You have not worked a full tax year

  • You have been on an incorrect / emergency tax code

  • You are leaving the UK for good



For Detail Free Tax Advice, Please fill the Form, Click Here
The UK VAT advice includes from Statutes and the major case Law, such as ;

Statutes ;

  • Value Added Tax Act 1994 VATA

  • Value Added Tax Regulations 1995

  • Income Tax Act 2007 ITA 2007

  • Income tax Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988 ICTA 1988

  • Finance Act 2014

  • Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003 ITEPA 2003

  • Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005 ITTOIA 2005

  • National Insurance Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992 SSCBA 1992

  • Inheritance tax Inheritance Tax Act 1984 IHTA 1984

  • Corporation tax Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988 ICTA 1988

  • Taxation of Chargeable Gains Act 1992 TCGA 1992

  • Tax Credits Act 2002

  • Child Tax Credit Regulations 2002

  • Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016

  • Social Security Act 1998

  • Corporation Tax Act 2009 CTA 2009

  • Corporation Tax Act 2010 CTA 2010

  • Overseas aspects of tax Taxation (International and Other Provisions) Act 2010 TIOPA 2010

Cases ;

  • Ashton V Financial Conduct Authority [2016] UKUT 5 (TCC) ( 12 January 2016 )

  • Cantelmi & Anor v Revenue & Customs [2016] UKUT 35 (TCC) (26 January 2016)

  • Findmypast Ltd (formerly DC Thomson Family History Ltd) v Revenue & Customs [2016] UKUT 17 (TCC) (21 January 2016)

  • Moorthy v Revenue & Customs [2010] UKUT 13 (TCC) (14 January 2016)

  • Murdoch v Amesbury [2016] UKUT 3 (TCC) (4 January 2016)

  • PDHL Ltd v Financial Conduct Authority [2016] UKUT 129 (TCC) (28 January 2016)

  • PDHL Ltd v Financial Conduct Authority [2016] UKUT 18 (TCC) (28 January 2016)

  • Revenue & Customs v Burton [2016] UKUT 20 (TCC) (21 January 2016)

  • Revenue & Customs v Invicta Foods Ltd [2016] UKUT 1 (TCC) (19 January 2016)



  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
Anchor 1

no need to register or pay - 100% confidential - 100 % Free

Write Your  TAX  Question Here

Online Now 

Next Step    Tax Advice from the Highly Qualified Tax Professional  

How it works









Write Your Tax Question - Write Your Question and provide some details, no need to register or pay

Priority Selection - You will be given option to put your Question in Priority to get Guaranteed answer within minutes or hour or within the day with option of discussing live online.


Advice - We will send you the professionally drafted Tax Advice with Reliance on applicable Statute and Case Law, and for follow up questions the adviser will chat with you using our online mechanism ; this can be Text, Voice or Video chat.

Case Follow Up - Right Tax Advice Team will on your instruction would be able to execute service required as per your case situation this includes TAX Refund, Self Assessment Return Filation, Appeals, Corporate Tax matters handling.......


bottom of page