top of page
Tax Return
If you are living in UK or abroad and have UK income (other than a Salary) you would need to file a tax return. Filing a Tax return could be very complicated and end up in huge tax bill if you don't know allowances and reliefs. At Right Tax Advice our expert Tax Specialists will advise you and plan your tax with service to file tax return. There are certain tax reliefs which you might not be aware until you receive a huge tax bill with fine, therefore, it is advisable to have a tax consultation. We will attempt to provide you a complete Tax advice according to the statutes and latest case law.
For Detail Free Tax Advice, Please fill the Form, Click Here
 When You have to File Tax Return  ;
(Please note following are the broad areas, for right tax advice as per your circumstances fill the form below)
The Date of filling a tax return depends on the way you filling it, as you can file a tax return by Online or On Papers ;
  • Filling Tax return Online : should be filed by 31 January

  • Filling Tax return On Papers : should be filed by 31 October

For Detail Free Tax Advice, Please fill the Form, Click Here
You must file tax return on time, otherwise you will have to face penalties. You can always claim tax back or correct any errors by help of Right Tax Advice Experts.
The UK Tax Return advice includes from Statutes and the major case Law, such as ;

Statutes ;

  • Income Tax Act 2007 ITA 2007

  • Income tax Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988 ICTA 1988

  • Finance Act 2014

  • Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003 ITEPA 2003

  • Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005 ITTOIA 2005

  • National Insurance Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992 SSCBA 1992

  • Inheritance tax Inheritance Tax Act 1984 IHTA 1984

  • Corporation tax Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988 ICTA 1988

  • Taxation of Chargeable Gains Act 1992 TCGA 1992

  • Tax Credits Act 2002

  • Child Tax Credit Regulations 2002

  • Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016

  • Social Security Act 1998

  • Corporation Tax Act 2009 CTA 2009

  • Corporation Tax Act 2010 CTA 2010

  • Overseas aspects of tax Taxation (International and Other Provisions) Act 2010 TIOPA 2010

  • Value added tax Value Added Tax Act 1994 VATA 1994 Administration of } Taxes Management Act 1970 TMA 1970 the tax system }

Cases ;

  • Thornhill [1980] 2 Cr App R (S) 320

  • Alibhai [1992] 13 Cr App R (S)

  • Aziz [1996] 1 Cr App R 265

  • Doncaster Borough Council v Stark and Stark [1998] RVR 80

  • Edwards v Bairstow [1956] AC 14

  • Frost (Inspector of Taxes) v Feltham 1981 1 WLR at 4

  • Bradford Metropolitan City Council v Anderton [1991] RA 45

  • Ward v Kingston upon Hull City Council [1993] RA 71


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
Anchor 1

no need to register or pay - 100% confidential - 100 % Free

Write Your  TAX  Question Here

Online Now 

Next Step    Tax Advice from the Highly Qualified Tax Professional  

How it works









Write Your Tax Question - Write Your Question and provide some details, no need to register or pay

Priority Selection - You will be given option to put your Question in Priority to get Guaranteed answer within minutes or hour or within the day with option of discussing live online.


Advice - We will send you the professionally drafted Tax Advice with Reliance on applicable Statute and Case Law, and for follow up questions the adviser will chat with you using our online mechanism ; this can be Text, Voice or Video chat.

Case Follow Up - Right Tax Advice Team will on your instruction would be able to execute service required as per your case situation this includes TAX Refund, Self Assessment Return Filation, Appeals, Corporate Tax matters handling.......


bottom of page